In a few weeks, I will likely unpack the various reasons for my lack of posting this year. But I just wrapped up a fantastic Easter weekend that I care to recap briefly:
- Ran 16 miles on Friday, still on pace for my fifth marathon in May
- Stopped by Fairview to see Kaelyn during her lunch time. I love that she loves I'm there.
- Snuck out afterward with Kelly to enjoy "big people's" lunch with Kelly.
- Headed to Columbus to speak three messages at the Ohio Teens For Christ Convention.
- While there, I was able to hang around the Austin-based band Price Hill, OSU campus minister Seth Aldridge, my Cincy compadre Jade Kendall, and many other people that made my weekend joyful.
- Returned home Saturday to help Kaelyn pull her second tooth.
- Celebrated a joint-Resurrection Sunday Service with the Cincinnati Church of the Brethren.
- Was able to spend this afternoon with my parents, siblings, and siblings' spouses and kids (and I apparently did better hiding the eggs this year).
- Saw my sports teams perform well, with the Reds coming from behind to win and ManUnited pulling clear of ManCity, ever closer to their 20th title.
- Spent the late evening finally completing our 2011 taxes—another refund year.
I feel somewhat exhausted but rather satisfied. On the radar in the next six weeks, there's CCU's Tim Tebow event, the Flying Pig Marathon, and my second doctoral residency in Boston.
It's the interesting life, eh?