Still behind on my workload, so I haven't posted since the weekend. Just so interest doesn't completely fade, here are some tidbits to keep you reading.
- Dave Milam, a ministry friend and church planter in Charlotte, had their church's trailer stolen a few weeks ago. They reacted by trying to get the perpetrator to come forward. Check out their efforts here. FYI, they rented out a billboard and used the word "ballsy" in one ad.
- I'm seriously ready to dump MySpace. As I've I stated before, I hate it with a passion. Please convince me to kill my account this week.
- We rented Walk Hard and will view it later this week. Will we enjoy it?
- Define irony: Bill Self is a horrible coach [I still hold that he does less with more talent] and yet he won a national championship because the other team's coach did a horrible job. And now he's gonna get paid.
- Check your local listings for Fox Sports Ohio as Johnny Cueto pitches again tonight.
I really have some interesting posts in my mind and promise I'll bring the heat later this week.